Flavourly is a gourmet food subscription service that makes monthly deliveries of a box containing 10 – 15 handpickedartisan foods from UK’s best new and exciting independent food producers. Flavourly was founded in February 2015 by Ryan O’Rorke, a self-confessed foodie.
The Flavourly gourmet food box contains a different collection of gourmet food products each month. One of the sampled boxes contained the following 11 items:
• Lemon Pie Toppers from Whole Plus
• Bomba! XXX Tomato Paste from Laura Santtini
• Superfusions Berry Mix from Flavourly
• Beetroot Ketchup from the Foraging Fox
• Organic Chocolate from Doisy & Dam
• Skinny Corn Cakes from Metcalfe’s
• Air Dried Sweet Apple Crisps from Perry Court Farm
• Rosemary and Sea Salt Biscuits from Angelic Gluten Free
• Chai Latte from Drink Me
• Amarena Cherries in Dark Chocolate from Landgarten
• Hot Pepper Jelly from Trotters Independent
The food products in the Flavourly subscription box are selected with great care and provide a great way to discover new and exciting products from an array of producers.
Investment received from Dragons’ Den: £75,000 for 20% of the business